Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Weekend with the Murdock's

For Davanee's birthday this year we were able to visit Bryan's family in Paris. For those who may not know, Davanee and Bryan's dad share the same birthday plus she's the first grand baby on that side so I think that makes it extra special! My mom and sister were even able to come up and visit. It was a super fun weekend!


Davanee and her Uncle Dalin! I think it's so awesome that they're only a year apart. They have so much fun together!

Dalin is being a pirate : )

Bottle feeding a calf

These two are so fun!



Trying out the four wheeler. Apparently Dalin can't take a picture without making a funny face!


What is everyone doing, you ask? Why, they're fishing for crawfish of course!

See?

I guess Bryan and Sarah don't care too much about their tongues : )

Getting some help from daddy


Hannah being...well...Hannah : )

They sang to Davanee in Primary and gave her a huge Hershey bar and a copy of  The Friend.  She was so ecstatic!

Party time!!! I asked Davanee months in advance what kind of cake and party she wanted and she told me she wanted a Strawberry Shortcake cake. The funny thing is, I didn't even know that she had any idea who Strawberry Shortcake was!


Happy Birthday to Davanee ad Pops!!


I love this picture!! She was literally shouting for joy as soon as she realized it was a bow and arrow set.


I love this face too! She got tons of presents and was super excited with each one!



Pinata time! This was supposed to look like a strawberry...Davanee called it a tomato : ) Oh well, everyone had fun breaking it open anyways.


Scrambling for the candy!



As you can see, we had a blast!! I always love it when get to visit family!

No comments:

Post a Comment