Sunday, January 6, 2013

I Have A Blog!!!

Look everyone! I have a blog!! Since we are now living away from family I decided it would be a good way to let everyone know what was going on in our lives : ) So, here it goes...

For a while now, I've been wanting to get a really nice camera. One that could take nice pictures, super fast, and could handle low-light situations. My old point-n-shoot was just not cutting it and I was always super frustrated when trying to get Davanee to stay still long enough to get just a semi-decent picture. Anyways, I figured that I'd need a DSLR camera to fulfill my needs so I started doing some research on them. I'll be honest, they kind of intimidated me. There's a whole other lingo that comes with getting a DSLR and I wasn't sure if I was ready to get into all that. I wouldn't feel right spending that kind of money on a DSLR if I was just going to leave it on auto the whole time. Then I came across the Sony NEX 5n. It was the perfect camera for me. It takes SUPER fast pictures, has an automatic setting as well as a few manual, and didn't cost an arm and a leg (just an arm ;)). I guess I've been good this year because Santa brought me my dream camera! I love it so much!! Anyways, I'd thought I'd share a few random photos I took over Christmas break with my new camera.

Davanee, just chillin after a busy morning of opening presents
 
My niece, Brookelyn. Look at those blue eyes!!




I told Davanee to strike a pose and this is what she gave me. I love this girl : )


 
 
 
 
Playing with Uncle Wesley and Uncle Dalin


So that's about it! I'm still learning and having fun playing around with it all the time so, hopefully, I'll get better at my photography skills : ) I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!!!!









1 comment:

  1. Whoop! Whoop! You have a BLOG!!! YAYAYAYAYA!!! You've got a new camera too! AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see all the amazing pictures you take! Love it! Miss ya friend!

    ReplyDelete